Copper end clamps with PVC-coated handles provide protection.
Complete set (positive cable with 2 clips and negative cable with 2 clips).
The wires are covered with a thick PVC insulation layer to provide flexibility without kinks.
Weather resistance: Not affected by weather and temperature fluctuations.
Product name: 500A battery clip
Product length: a single wire is about 2.2 meters
Product thickness: Diameter with rubber ring: 1.2 cm, copper wire thickness is 0.32 mm, composed of 115 strands
Recommended use: 500A/600A hotline is recommended for those below 2.0 displacement
Product Type: 500A emergency battery cable
Material: Copper and PVC
Product thickness: diameter with rubber ring: 1.2 cm, copper wire thickness is 0.32 mm, composed of 115 strands
Color: red and black
Red line: positive
Black cable: negative
THE CONNECTION PROCEDURE IS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) First, clamp the red wire of the starting cable on the positive pole of the red battery of the “rescued car”.
(2) Then clamp the red wire at the other end to the positive pole of the red battery of the “rescue vehicle”.
(3) Clamp the black wire onto the black negative battery of the “saved”.
(4) Then clamp the black wire on the black negative battery of the “rescue vehicle”.
(5) Start the engine of the “rescue vehicle” first, and then start the engine of the “rescue vehicle”. If you find that the rescued vehicle still cannot be started, please check whether the metal contact part is in poor contact.
1. What does 600A 500A mean and what is the difference?
Answer: A is the current unit ampere. 600A and 500A represent the amount of current passed.
Therefore, the amount of current passed by 600A is larger than that of 500A.
Therefore, the wire should be thicker and thicker than 500A.
2. Why is the hot wire of a car so thick? My car is out of power? I used 2 household wires to take the battery of another car, but it can’t start the car.
Answer: The wire has resistance, and the resistance of the wire is large. When the car is started, the voltage drop on the thin wire is too large, which causes the starter to fail to work normally. Therefore, a thick fire wire is required to ensure that the starter has Sufficient starting voltage.
1. The two vehicles cannot have any contact, and the two vehicles must have the same voltage.
2. If the battery freezes in winter, please do not use this starter cord.
3. Before connecting, the engines, audio and air conditioners of the two cars need to be turned off.
4. After you finish starting the engine, you need to remove the starter wire in the reverse order, otherwise it may cause a short circuit
1 x emergency power cord